Monday, July 13, 2009

Calm in the Chaos

Well I woke up around 8:30 am today. Cristy, my wife, was brining Leah, my daughter, into the room with me. She is growing up so fast. She was walking around the bed. We were all very lazy to get up this morning. Cristy reminded me that I was going to go walking with her at Album Park. Ughhh…… I know I’m getting big but I can deal with it. So in my opinion, I should be allowed to sleep my lazy ass in. Just to please Cristy I got up and we went walking. Prior to walking we dropped off Leah with my mom. We only walked around Album Park once because Cristy said that her legs were getting tired. We thought it was because we kind of took a break from walking for a while. After that we went back home to shower. We got home and Cristy right away took a shower. She hates it when she smells like sweat. Its funny how she complains about it, but it’s cute.
Throughout the day my stomach was hurting. Now my stomach has been hurting for a long time now. Every morning I wake up wanting to throw up. It feels like I have a really bad hangover. Now sometimes I am able to just ignore it and that sometimes helps me cope with that.
Now later in the day my mom dropped off Leah. She showed up with my sister, Joanna. We took Leah in and just sat around in our room. Now today for me was the first day of two classes. So I logged in online a couple of times to check. Also my Enrollment counselor for the school called me just to guide me though the first day of class. A boring conversation but his job I guess. Later a financial aid counselor called me as well just to explain the process. That was a lot of information to remember in a short conversation. Luckily she sent me an email with the info as well so that was useful. We spent the later of the day just playing around with Leah.
Currently Cristy took off to Rosie’s, her aunt/mother, house to meet her other aunt that came in from town. I stayed home partially because I wanted to write this blog other because my stomach hurts. No toilet is better than your own.

1 comment:

  1. your a lazy bum! i knew you didnt want to go walking but heck yeah i dragged you out of bed to go :) lol thank you!

    ReplyDelete