Monday, July 13, 2009

Jobs

I was reading a book my teacher recommended to me and it got me thinking. Currently there is a high demand for me to get a job. I am trying and it is very hard to do so. My theory on the selection process around this time is choosing the ones that barely fit the position with the least experience and hire them. Since I’ve had myself a few jobs already my experience has gone up. I’ve gotten already four denial messages saying I was over qualified. I got to thinking. In the workplace ultimately there is only one way up. Say I’m working for ABC Company as a technician. I could possibly move my way up in the company. I would then complete the process. We would be a well financial stable family. My question is, is always when your moving up in a company this means more responsibility. If at times there is already a conflict with a situation with work and family what purpose would moving up in that company do if here is no family to support? Now there is where I have reached my dilemma. By all means my family is everything. Now I’m stuck in a position were its hard to get a job right now and making money now. I’ve taken all the necessary steps to secure us for now. My only option to hopefully resolve this issue was to go to school and one were I could complete my degree in a quick period of time.
First off I just want everyone to know that my family is of the up most importance to me. I will do anything it takes to protect and stabilize this family.

No comments:

Post a Comment